- If you have looked at this page in advance,
we suggest that, if there is anything with which you are not
happy, it is best to say so at the time. We will try to remedy
the problem and avoid giving cause for complaint.
- If you want to complain, the first person to
approach is me, Dr Rix, and I will try to resolve your complaint.
- If you are not satisfied, there are two levels
- If you are considering complaining, it is probably
a good idea to take advice, for example from your own solicitors,
as they will help you clarify the complaint and decide how
and to whom the complaint should be made.
- If you disagree with my assessment or opinion,
this is an issue to discuss with your solicitor
© Prof Keith Rix 2015, Trading as Expert Psychiatric Evidence Ltd.