Prof Keith Rix - click for homepage

Solicitors linkSubjects of Reports linkPsychiatrists linkReports linkContact link

Complaints Procedure

  • If you have looked at this page in advance, we suggest that, if there is anything with which you are not happy, it is best to say so at the time. We will try to remedy the problem and avoid giving cause for complaint.

  • If you want to complain, the first person to approach is me, Dr Rix, and I will try to resolve your complaint.

  • If you are not satisfied, there are two levels of complaint:

    • I can ask one of the other consultants to give an independent
      response to your complaint.


    • You can complain to one of my professional bodies.

  • If you are considering complaining, it is probably a good idea to take advice, for example from your own solicitors, as they will help you clarify the complaint and decide how and to whom the complaint should be made.

  • If you disagree with my assessment or opinion, this is an issue to discuss with your solicitor

© Prof Keith Rix 2015, Trading as Expert Psychiatric Evidence Ltd.