- Please let us know if you have any special
needs or requirements
- My consulting room at The Grange and at Kings
Lynn is up one flight of stairs. If you need to be seen in
a ground floor room, we need notice in order to book a suitable
- Entrance to The Grange is up two steps but
we have a ramp available if wheelchair access is needed
- At 10 Harley Street I do not have my own room
and the rooms are on several floors but there is a lift.
- At 10 Harley Street and at Kings Lynn
there are several steps to the entrance, so let us know if
these will present a difficulty.
- I cannot consult with you in any language other
than English. If this is going to be a problem, it is almost
always best for us to arrange the attendance of a professional
interpreter (at no cost to you) rather than a member of your
family. If so we need to know what language you speak.
- You may have other needs or requirements that
we have not encountered previously. Let us know in advance
what they are and we will try to meet these needs or satisfy
© Prof Keith Rix 2015, Trading as Expert Psychiatric Evidence Ltd.